Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mr. meSs in Louve..... ;-)

With my heartbeats thrice as normal giving me a feel that its more of oscillating between my diaphragm and throat rather than beating, myself restless as ever and ma eyes working as sharp as the 5th generation US military radar system. I was scanning each and every car passing by or halting in not that very broad but heavily encroached road of Hauz Khas market.
     It wasn't the first time i was meeting sum-one for the first time, but June 10 was the day I've been waiting for past 3-4 days only. That's another thing that 'twas quiet a mammoth task waiting for these days to pass.In these 3-4 days i had checked the calendar and every possible place which shows the date sooo many times as i would've done in a whole year or even more than that.
         I had reached the pre-decided place of our first formal meeting half an hour before the scheduled time 12.30,all thanks to my excitement which dint let me sleep the whole night before, thus eliminating the possibility of me waking up late and getting late and also to Mr. Jenson Button who was driving the auto i had taken.
         I had planned to reach the venue at 12.15 i.e 15 minutes before the time in order to make sure that she dint had to wait for me and to get used to of the place. I was enjoying  the waiting phase,though with every passing micro second my anxiety,nervousness,excitement and happiness increased exponentially after all i had waited sooo long for this day.
          Since the market was a crowded place with quiet busy traffic i got scared with the thought of not being able to spot her in the backdrop of crowd and rush. The same instant i was getting scared my mind for the first time after decades flung into quick action and after a series of complex reactions which took a few nano seconds came with the idea of concentrating on "Ambassador Cars" amongst many cars which were passing by.I was sue she'll be dropped by some of his dad's staff so it has to be her dad's office ambassador which she must be riding for her classes.
         After few minutes of wait.watch,scan,twitch,tremors in my heart a speeding white ambassador car crossed me towards ma  left hand side.As a reflex to the movement of the car i moved to my right to spot her in the crowd and at the same time i could hear ma heart beats as loud as a super powerful yamaha speakers blasting at the peak of its decibel capacity. After almost 50 most anxious seconds of my life i spotted a 5'8.5 feet tall neat frame with a slight heavy built and fair complexion and goddess like aura around her walking slowly towards me.It took me 4.5 Milli seconds to get sure that here she is my heart beat which erstwhile was 3ice the normal speed settled down to below normal the yamaha speakers which was blasting wid my heart beats transformed into the most melodious of tunes, the sweat on my forehead vaporized and in 44 degree hot summer afternoon of Delhi i felt as if i was standing in cool snowy breeze of shimla.
         As she walked a few steps more closer towards me i could see her and my heart holding her right hand and both of them walking towards me.See my heart was soo eager to meet her that he dint even waited for me..jumped off and took her hands....m soo jealous of my heart but at the same time i was happy seeing her gladly accepting my hearts hand and coming towards me smiling though that wasnt a big broad smile but a sweet simple smile which had effect of 100% pure alcohol.Within a few seconds here she was standing infront of me.I was soo much spellbound that i dint even took notice that i too walked more than a few steps towards her.
As we both stood infront of each other my eyes got fixated at her cute,pretty,beautiful,gorgeous (add all the words which can b used to describe beauty..) face.All i could focus on was her fairly larger moist eyes,a cute little nose,plum lips,thick black hairs chipku and straight over her skull till her ears and semi curls below that.She looked soooo fresh as she have been just out of shower.Her fragrance was like something which would've refreshed the whole world in one instance but for that moment i was the only fortunate one who had access to it..........wasn't strong but very mild something which did not excited me but made me felt something like nirvaana although m the most nonspiritual soul you will find around.I was so engrossed in her face i wasnt aware what was i speaking if i was speaking at all.The very first sight of her made my heart do some complex biological operations which mixed some strange chemical in ma blood and with that chemical fixed blood spreading all over my body i could sense a strange type of anxiousness and sense of relief happiness and high. 
   My concentration and fixation on her pretty lovie dovie cutie putie face and our conversation which i wasn't actually aware of was broken with the alms of a beggar who was standing right behind me....Aaaaaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!!.
"I am not going to give anything to this person theres no use of encouraging these beggars.."..to which she responded..."even i don't encourage these beggars,absolutely no use".
I was glad that our point of view regarding the society are similar.I felt like taking her hands and walking away.which i certainly didn't do :P.After a few more general talks which consisted mostly about my reservations for goin back home her parents her class mates and similar stuff (nothing romantic or mushy mushy at all)..we started to walk a bit forward after a few minutes which seemed like nano seconds to me she said its time that we should walk towards her class as there's not much time left to which i agreed with my heart saying "can i lift u up in ma arms till your classes" i wish i could've done that.
Again after a few minutes which again seemed like nano seconds to me, we were standing right infront of the place where she had to go for classes and to my disbelieve and shock we had hardly 5 minutes left at our disposal.
God knows who conspired against me i think it must've been god himself those 7-8 minutes passed within few blinks of my eye lashes and to great grief and sadness to me we bade good by to each other as i saw her descending the stairs towards the basement of the building where she had her class clinging her dark hand back between her arms & side portion of her body the size of that bag was fairly large to which ma heart said "i wish was small enough to fit in that bag,i would've jumped into that went with her and would've never came back".


I wish i could've stopped time.But as they say everything every wonderful thing should come to a halt before it can re-start its journey with new enthusiasm and energy, i hope the end of this meeting was our halt before we can restart it all over again :-)

7 comments: